2020年3月20日 星期五

Recommended songs


Lady Gaga - Always Remember Us This Way

I will hear this song because A Star Is Born, that is an American romantic drama film. This film talk about a hard-drinking musician (Bradley Cooper) who discovers and falls in love with a resident singer (Lady Gaga), but this movie has a sad ending, the male lead suicide at the end.

The song not only melodic but also has a beautiful lyric, although it seems to be remembering a love that has passed away, the memories are beautiful and unforgettable. This song makes me feel warmed and know how to cherish all the people around me, cherish the people around me have always been with me.

The most important of all is Lady gaga has a distinguished voice,his treble sounds pleasant. I really like this song and movie “when the sun goes down and the band won't play I'll always remember us this way”.


沒有留言:

張貼留言