2020年3月8日 星期日

Self introduction


My name is Sylvia. I was born in Kaohsiung, I graduated from Chihlee University of Technology, majoring in International Trade. After graduating from junior college, I continued to study abroad at National Taipei University of Business, majored in finance. My hobby is photography, traveling and watching movie. I want to go to every corner of the world with my camera. That's why I love to go to the theater, besides, life is only once, but I can experience different lives by seeing movies, form movie plots, I have got some inspiration to my life. I think my personality is very friendly and simple. But I not independent in nature and I very concerned what others think of me. I have a part time job in a Thai restaurant. I joined the company 3 years ago. My part time job is not just for money, but for learning social experience, becoming a waitress is not as easy as you thought. You should keep smiling all the time, such as how to communicate with others, this social experience is building my confidence in my future work. I hope to find a job as a bank teller after graduation.

1 則留言:

  1. A photographer, Sylvia. Probably,you could share your work sometimes here on your blog. It's good to have a part-time job, for experience. But now, need to wear mask, to be safe.

    回覆刪除